Raksha Bandhan Wishes, Images, Quotes, GIF, Greetings, Messages, Status: One of India’s most celebrated holidays is Raksha Bandhan, a celebration of the special relationship between brothers and sisters. Raksha Bandhan, or Rakhi, is a Hindu festival celebrated on the Purnima Tithi (Full Moon day) during the month of Shravana, which is revered as the month of Lord Shiva in the Hindu calendar. Learn more about the origins of the festival, how to tie a Rakhi, and other frequently asked questions here before this year’s celebration. The festival of Raksha Bandhan celebrates the special relationship between brothers and sisters. After executing some rites, the sisters tie a sacred thread called Rakhi around their brother’s right wrist.
Wrapping yourself in this sacred thread is a tried and true way to feel safe and sound. Raksha Bandhan, sometimes spelled Raksha Bandhana, is the Hindu festival celebrated on which the word “Rakhi” is based. Rakhi, also known as Brother and Sister Day, is a Hindu celebration honoring the ties that bind siblings and their families. The original Sanskrit for the term “Raksha Bandhan” means “bond of protection.” It is observed on the day of the full moon of the Hindu month of Shravana, which occurs between the months of July and August. Raksha Bandhan is celebrated by people of all backgrounds and in every corner of the Indian subcontinent.
Raksha Bandhan 2022 Date
This week marks the beginning of the Raksha Bandhan celebrations. It’s a time to honor the special relationship that exists between brothers and sisters and to rejoice in their shared sense of family. Rakhi is another name for this celebration. Raksha Bandhan is an annual festival where sisters and brothers express their love for one another by exchanging Rakhi bracelets.
In most of India, devotees of the Hindu religion commemorate this important holiday with great fervor. This day occurs in the Hindu calendar month of Shravan. The day this year is. As the Purnima Tithi of August 12 is also Udaya Tithi, tying Rakhi is permissible at any time. As a result, the 12th of August might be marked as a festive day. On August 11th, if anyone wishes to do so, they may do so, but only after Bhadra time.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes 2022
- Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022! The only thing that brings tears to my eyes is missing your annoying laughter and love-filled fights. This rakhi, I am sending blessings your way!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan To My Brother. Thank you for being my built-in best friend for life.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022 to my leg-puller, my gatekeeper, and the only individual who knows every secret about me. Thank you for continually being there.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I promise I shall be there for you, my little sister, as I have been since childhood. Happy Rakhi to my bundle of joy.
- You will always be on the top of my go-to person list if I have to find someone to annoy. I love you and Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022!
- I can’t imagine my life without you, my sister. This message is to tell you how much you mean to me. Here’s sending my warm wishes and a teddy hug.
- Phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai. Ek karodon mein meri behna hai. Is duniya ki sabse pyaari behen ko Raksha Bandhan ki dheron shubh kamnayein.
- It is very difficult for me to express my love for you dear sister. On this special occasion, I just want to tell you sister that you are a world to me. I promise you that I will never leave your side and always be there for you whenever you will need me. Thank you for being the best sister in this world.
- I wouldn’t have been the person I am today had I not had your back. I couldn’t have mustered the courage to do things had you not boosted my morale. This Raksha Bandhan here’s telling you that I love you to the moon and back. Happy Raksha Bandhan day Di.
- May this Rakhi bring lots of luck and love to you, my dear brother. May all your dreams come true! May God bless you with an abundance of success and good health! Wish you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan my dear brother.
- Smiles, laughter, giggles and more, happiness, joy and peace are in store. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Chutki (sister)/Chhotu (brother). Here’s sending my teddy hug to you, my little sister/brother.
- Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and a friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful.
- You make me laugh when I am sad, You make me giggle when I am mad, Thank you for bringing light and sunshine, You are my little baby girl/boy, and you are indeed mine. A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
- To have a wonderful brother is like having a true soul mate.
- Countless memories to cherish, uncountable situations to laugh and myriad reasons to have you in my life. Thank you for being my little sweetheart —a very Happy and blissful Raksha Bandhan to you
Raksha Bandhan Wishes In Tamil 2022
அன்புள்ள சகோதரிக்கு எனதினிய ரக்ஷா பந்தன் வாழ்த்துக்கள்!
உன் ஒருவனால் தான் இந்த நாள் எனக்கு இனிய நாளாக இருக்கிறது என் வாழ்வில் நீ துணையாக இருப்பதற்கு மிக்க நன்றி !
சகோதரத்துவத்தை நிர்ணயிப்பது ரத்தம் மட்டும் அல்ல… அன்பும் தான்! இனிய ரக்ஷா பந்தன் வாழ்த்துக்கள்!
புரிதலுக்கு ஒரு முகமிருந்தால் அது நீதான்… இனிய ரக்ஷா பந்தன் நல் வாழ்த்துக்கள்!
இன்று போல் நம் அன்பு வாழ்நாள் முழுவதும் நிலைத்திருக்க ரக்ஷா பந்தன் வாழ்த்துக்கள் சகோதரா !
ரத்தத்தால் மட்டும்தான் நீ எனக்கு சகோதரி ஆக வேண்டும் என்றில்லை… மனதால் கூட ஆகலாம்! ரக்ஷா பந்தன் வாழ்த்துக்கள்!
சிறுவயதில் நாம் இட்ட சண்டைகள் போல மறைந்து விட்டது, நம்மிடையே இருந்த நெருக்கமும்… வாழ்வில் ஏற்றம் மட்டுமே காண வாழ்த்துக்கள் சகோதரி… ரக்ஷா பந்தன் வாழ்த்துக்கள்!
Happy Raksha Bandhan நீ என்னோடு இருக்கும் போது யார் எனக்கு எதிராக நின்றாலும் கவலையில்லை
எனக்கு தேவைப்படும் போதெல்லாம் ஊக்கம் தந்த என் அன்பு சகோதரிக்கு இனிய ரக்ஷா பந்தன் வாழ்த்துக்கள்!
எனதன்பு சகோதரியே, வாழ்க்கை நம்மை எங்கு கொண்டு சென்றுகொண்டிருக்கிறதோ தெரியவில்லை… ஆனால் எப்போதுமே என் மனது உனக்கென ஒரு சிறப்பான இடம் உண்டு! ரக்ஷா பந்தன் வாழ்த்துக்கள்!
சிரித்திருக்கிறோம், அழுதிருக்கிறோம், சண்டை இட்டிருக்கிறோம், விளையாடி இருக்கிறோம், திட்டு வாங்கி இருக்கிறோம்… நம் நினைவுகளே நம் நெருக்கத்தை சொல்லும் சாட்சி! இனிய ரக்ஷா பந்தன் வாழ்த்துக்கள்!
Raksha Bandhan Quotes
- Thanks for always being my pillar of strength. I am very blessed to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022 to my Best brother and God Should Bless him with Long & Prosperous Life.
- A very big thank you for being my companion, my protector and being equally weird with me. You are the best brother in this world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- There is no Other love like Love for Brother and No Love is Bigger than Brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood leg-puller, my lovely brother, my guardian and the only person who knows me inside-out. Thanks for always being there. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- I Share the strongest bond with you my Loving Brother and I Pray to God for this Forever Bond. Happy Rakhi 2022.
- I pray for your happiness, prosperity, and long life, sweetest brother. Sending loads of love and best wishes. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You have always been my best friend, holding my hand, making sure the road I travelled on free of obstacles. There cannot be a better brother than you in this whole world. Wishing you the best in life always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You are always a Superhero for me who has always made my Difficulties smaller than i think, Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022.
- You have always been my motivation making the impossible of things possible always. That’s my bro, no less than a superman making paths smoother. I love you bro.
- You are the only person who supports me in my hard times; you are the one who shakes a leg with me in my happiness. There was no single day in my life when you weren’t there. I really love you my big brother.
- You are the support I Needed, Guide I Required and Mentor I Needed for Life. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022 Wishes to you.
- Brothers are like lampposts along a dark and lengthy road called life. They don’t make the distance any shorter but they illuminate the path and make travelling worthwhile. Love u Brother.
- You supported me while I was in distress; you protected me when I was scared and all other things you did to make me happy. Thanks are just insufficient to express my gratitude. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Brother!
Raksha Bandhan Messages for Sister
Raksha Bandhan Images with Quotes
Raksha Bandhan Wishes Status
You’ve arrived at the right place if you’ve had it with searching for the ideal Whatsapp status to convey your heartfelt Raksha Bandhan greetings to your loved ones.
The unbreakable bond between brothers and sisters is honored during the Raksha Bandhan holiday. The Hindu festival of Rakhi (Raksha Bandhan) is a time to honor the special relationship between siblings. Therefore, Rakhi’s message has both social and spiritual significance, as it emphasizes the value of cultivating one’s best qualities and being upright. Happy Raksha Bandhan!